- a WEAE /ʌˈʤɛn.də/, /V"dZEn.d@/
- italbrac now rare Plural of agendum
- a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
- a list of matters to be taken up (as at a meeting).
Usage notesThe word agenda is the Latin plural of agendum, but in English the word agenda is taken as a singular, and item on the agenda used for individual things in the list.
temporally organized plan
list of matters to be taken up
Nounagenda Plural of agendum
- the gerundive form of the verb meaning "what ought to be done"
Nounagenda sv-noun-reg-or agend
Agenda may refer to:
- Agenda (meeting), points to be discussed. It sometimes refers to the list of topics itself.
- Political agenda, the set of goals of an ideological group. Also used as above, the topics under discussion by a government.
- Lotus Agenda, a piece of Personal Information Manager software.
- Agenda (liturgy), a book used in Lutheran worship.
- The Agenda, a current affairs television program aired by TVOntario.
- Agenda (poetry journal), a literary periodical in the United Kingdom.
- Agenda (band), a Montreal, Canada based rock band.
agenda in German: Agenda
agenda in Spanish: Agenda
agenda in French: Agenda (homonymie)
agenda in Dutch: Agenda
agenda in Japanese: アジェンダ
agenda in Polish: Agenda
agenda in Slovak: Agenda
batting order, beadroll, bill, bill of fare, blueprint, budget, cadastre, calendar, card, carte du jour, census, census report, checklist, checkroll, docket, dramatis personae, head count, honor roll, jury list, jury panel, lineup, list of agenda, menu, muster, muster roll, nose count, order of business, playbill, poll, program, program of operation, programma, property roll, prospectus, protocol, questionnaire, returns, roll, roll call, roster, rota, schedule, scroll, slate, tax roll, timetable